What is a Recovery Center?
A safe, comforting and judgment-free space open to adults in all phases of recovery. We offer support, guidance, education and connection to the community.
Peer recovery support is provided by trained recovery specialists who have experienced a personal or family recovery journey. Your peer can work with you no matter where you are in your own journey, reach out to you, maintain a personal connection with you either by meeting face-to-face or via phone contact over time and provide education on available options and make referrals as needed.
All services are provided at no cost.
Our mission is to create a peer community of support to help others throughout the stages of recovery make their way toward lifetime wellness and healthy living.
Why did we start?
We know the importance of building peer relationships to create and sustain a healthy ongoing recovery. The journey to recovery includes physical, emotional and spiritual health. We empower adults in these areas of wellness by utilizing community resources.
Who can we help?
- Adults and their families struggling with life challenges
- Adults in need of support before, during and after treatment
- Adults not engaged in treatment but wanting support
What do we offer?
- Support for individuals and families throughout the various stages of their wellness journey
- A safe place to learn about help that is available
- Various support groups to meet each individual’s needs
- A place to connect and reconnect
- A safe place to talk with others
- Wellness classes
- Recovery coaching
- Telephone support
- Narcan training
- Relaxation and meditation
- Art groups
- Support groups
- Topics of interest