Substance Use Help for Substance Exposed Infants and Mothers
The SHE program assists pregnant women with substance use disorder achieve recovery by meeting the female where she is, providing services and collaborating with agencies to break down the barriers for her and her baby.
The SHE program provides:
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment (MAT) as appropriate
- Intensive Case Management and Linkages
- Individual therapy that is trauma informed, evidence-based therapy
- Recovery Support Services
- Sober Housing/Stable Housing
- Legal Services
- Education/Training: Infant Safe Sleep, Car Seat Safety
- Parenting Classes
- Doula services to provide emotional support
- Screening for Postpartum Depression
- Transportation to appointments
- Random and regular urine drug screens
The SHE program accepts pregnant women all the way up to 12 weeks postpartum. Women are either in active substance use or recovery, are over the age of 18 and are resident of Warren, Hunterdon, Sussex or Morris County.
Funding through State of New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services – Intergrated Opioid Treatment and Substance Exposed Infants (IOT-SEI).