FGC’s Outpatient Sexual Abuse Treatment Program provides very high level skilled trauma treatment to the child victims of sexual abuse, as well as, to adult victims of child sexual abuse for whom that abuse is their primary present concern.
Services provided by the program include:
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Counseling and case management to victims of child sexual abuse and their families
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring by medical staff if needed.
- Individual and family therapy
- Collaboration with the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (if they are involved with the family) and the Warren County prosecutor’s office. This allows therapeutic staff to assist the child throughout the prosecution process if a perpetrator is identified and charged. It is not uncommon for this court process to take two or more years.
- Treatment for youth perpetrators