Individuals served by Family Guidance Center’s Gateway Partial Care Program are Warren County residents 18 years of age or older who have a serious and persistent mental illness such as schizophrenia; major affective disorder such as bipolar disorder or major depression; anxiety disorders; or a co-occurring disorder of a serious mental illness and substance abuse.
FGC’s Partial Care Program offers intensive treatment services at our Washington office for five hours per day, up to five days per week.
- Assessment & individualized recovery planning
- Illness management and recovery services
- Health and wellness programming
- Psychoeducation groups
- Co-occurring disorders recovery groups
- Life Skills Training
- Pre-vocational activities
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
Program staff is comprised of trained professionals, including a psychiatrist, licensed social workers, licensed counselors and certified alcohol and substance abuse staff. The program closely coordinates services with primary care physicians in the community to address any medical health issues the individual may have.