REPORTS TO: Director of Rehabilitation Services
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in psychology, social work, rehabilitation, counseling or other related behavioral health field; licensed for clinical practice in New Jersey preferred.
- Complete intake assessments as assigned.
- Provide therapeutic services, including but not limited to, individual, group therapies, psychoeducation and social skills training.
- Provide IMR (Illness Management and Recovery) services.
- Provide pre-vocational services.
- Provide supervision, monitoring and development of a designated psychiatric pre-vocational unit as assigned.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation in consumer clinical files and complete all documentation within agency guidelines.
- Coordinate care with agency medical staff, providing ongoing feedback regarding consumers’ mental status, response to treatment and medications.
- Ensure coordination between agency, medical staff and other medical staff involved in treatment of the consumer.
- Complete referrals and coordinate care for consumers with both in-house and outside service providers and agencies such as probation, social service agencies, residential providers, self-help centers, etc.
- Schedule and facilitate joint treatment team meetings as needed with other service providers to ensure that services are coordinated.
- Take an active role in Partial Care treatment team meetings and share information regarding consumer, program and community issues with treatment team members.
- Participate in clinical supervision with assigned supervisor on a regular basis.
- Provide transportation to consumers as assigned.
- Provide crisis intervention services to consumers in program, for voluntary hospitalization or referral to screening services for involuntary hospitalization.
- Provide outreach services to consumers as needed.
- Provide relapse prevention planning for consumers.
- Make self available to meet the changing needs of the program.
- Develop comprehensive recovery plans with consumers in conjunction with other Partial Care treatment team members, consumers, family members and/or significant others as permitted by consumer.
- Provide wellness and recovery services to consumers with a focus on treating the whole individual, both their physical and mental health.
- Provide psychoeducation to clients, family members and significant others as permitted by consumer and referrals to the IFSS program as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
This full-time position comes with generous paid time off, opportunities for staff development/continuing education opportunities, an offer of medical, dental and/or vision insurance and a 403(b) retirement plan with company match.
COVID-19 Advisory: all Family Guidance Center of Warren County employees must be vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19 or be willing to submit to weekly testing. All staff, clients and visitors must wear face coverings while on agency property at all times regardless of immunization status.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may send resumes/CV to Marta Clerici by clicking on the “APPLY FOR JOB” button below. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org