Reports To: Coordinator, Outpatient Substance Use Services
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or a related behavioral health field from an accredited university.
- LCSW/LSW or LPC and LCADC licensure.
- Some supervised experience in working with substance-using clients (a minimum of five clients in the last three years).
- Develop comprehensive holistic assessments of adolescents, adults, older adults and clients with secondary diagnosis of MR/DD; involve family members as indicated.
- Develop individual and family-focused treatment plans which are goal-directed; involve family members as indicated.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy to adolescents, adults, older adults and clients with secondary diagnosis of MR/DD.
- Coordinate treatment with other Family Guidance Center of Warren County services.
- Coordinate treatment planning with DCP&P, schools, the Prosecutor’s Office, Probation, Parole, IDRC and other relevant agencies and services.
- Complete evaluations and treatment progress notes in accordance with agency policies.
- Complete reports to be submitted to DCP&P, the Court, the Prosecutor’s Office, Probation, Parole and IDRC on a timely basis.
- Meet with supervisor on a regular basis.
- Be familiar with community resources including 12-step and other self-help groups, and refer clients as indicated.
- Participate in regularly scheduled department meetings and attend scheduled administrative/clinical meetings.
- Participate in Program and Center performance improvement activities.
- Take responsibility for professional development and meeting licensure requirements for maintaining credentials through attendance at relevant workshops and seminars.
- Educate clients on the relationship between drug and alcohol abuse and risk factors for the contraction of AIDS and other diseases.
- Other duties as assigned.
This full-time position provides generous paid time off, staff development days, an offer of medical, dental and vision insurance and a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
All staff must either be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 or be willing to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing as a condition of employment. All staff, consumers and visitors must wear a face covering within all agency facilities regardless of immunization status.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may send resumes to Nichola Lydon by clicking on the “APPLY FOR JOB” button below. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org