Reports To: Director of Outpatient Services
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology or a related behavioral health field from an accredited university.
- LCSW/LSW or LPC and LCADC licensure.
- Some supervised experience in working with substance-using clients (a minimum of five clients in the last three years).
- Develop comprehensive holistic assessments of adolescents, adults, older adults and clients with secondary diagnosis of MR/DD; involve family members as indicated.
- Develop individual and family-focused treatment plans which are goal-directed; involve family members as indicated.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy to adolescents, adults, older adults and clients with secondary diagnosis of MR/DD.
- Coordinate treatment with other Family Guidance Center of Warren County services.
- Coordinate treatment planning with DCP&P, schools, the Prosecutor’s Office, Probation, Parole, IDRC and other relevant agencies and services.
- Complete evaluations and treatment progress notes in accordance with agency policies.
- Complete reports to be submitted to DCP&P, the Court, the Prosecutor’s Office, Probation, Parole and IDRC on a timely basis.
- Meet with supervisor on a regular basis.
- Be familiar with community resources, including 12-step and other self-help groups, and refer clients as indicated.
- Participate in regularly scheduled department meetings and attend scheduled administrative/clinical meetings.
- Participate in Program and Center performance improvement activities.
- Take responsibility for professional development and meeting licensure requirements for maintaining credentials through attendance at relevant workshops and seminars.
- Educate clients on the relationship between drug and alcohol abuse and risk factors for the contraction of AIDS and other diseases.
- Other duties as assigned.
This full-time position provides generous paid time off, an offer of medical/dental/vision insurance and a 403(b) retirement plan with company match.
COVID-19 NOTE: All Family Guidance Center of Warren County employees must be vaccinated and boosted or be willing to submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may send their resume/CV to Heidi Herrick-Lynn, Director of Outpatient Services, by clicking the “APPLY FOR JOB” button below. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org