Reports to: Intensive Outpatient Services Program Supervisor
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree (from an accredited university) in social work; New Jersey LSW/LCSW or LAC/LPC, in good standing; at least two years’ supervised experience in working with mentally ill clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive holistic assessments of adults with SMI and co-occurring disorders; involve family members whenever possible.
- Develop individual WRAPs, which are goal-directed; involve family members whenever possible.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy to adults with SMI and co-occurring disorders.
- Coordinate treatment and discharge planning with other Family Guidance Center of Warren County services.
- Coordinate treatment planning and discharge planning with referral, collaborative and aftercare service provider entities and family members whenever possible.
- Complete evaluations and treatment progress notes in accordance with agency policies.
- Complete reports to be submitted to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Meet with supervisor on a regular basis.
- Be familiar with community resources and refer clients as indicated.
- Participate in regularly-scheduled program meetings and attend scheduled administrative/clinical meetings.
- Take responsibility for professional development and meeting licensure requirements for maintaining credentials through attendance at relevant workshops and seminars.
- Participate in Center and Program performance improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
This full time position provides generous paid time off, staff development benefits, an offer of medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match.
COVID-19 Notice: All Family Guidance Center of Warren County employees must be vaccinated and boosted (and submit proof of same) or be willing to submit to weekly testing.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes/CV to Heidi Herrick-Lynn by clicking on the “APPLY FOR JOB” button below. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org