Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent; ability to maintain confidentiality of consumers; ability to interact with staff and consumers in a professional and respectful manner; knowledge of carpentry, electrical work and plumbing.
- Assess potential maintenance needs at each facility, both owned and leased.
- Respond to maintenance requests using Maintenance Request Form (e.g., assemble office furniture, light carpentry, hanging bulletin boards, wall frames, etc., painting, rearranging office furniture, etc.).
- Notify Director of Administrative Services, or designee, of any suspected safety issues as soon as issue has been identified.
- Keep grounds at main office free of debris and weeds to ensure safety of staff and consumers.
- Assist with sidewalk maintenance during winter weather.
- Repair basic electrical problems such as change light bulbs and light fixtures.
- Repair plumbing problems or refer to outside contractor.
- Purchase building supplies as needed (agency has accounts with local stores).
- Troubleshoot building issues as they arise and either repair or arrange for repairs when needed.
- Recommend professional contractor when appropriate.
- Work cooperatively with agency Directors and other staff.
- Maintain the confidentiality of consumers.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All Family Guidance Center of Warren County employees must be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19 or be willing to submit to weekly COVID-19 testing as a condition of employment. All staff, clients and visitors must wear a facial covering within agency buildings at all times regardless of immunization status.
Interested candidates may send resumes to Dana Deacon, Director of Administrative Services, by clicking on the “APPLY FOR JOB” button below. No phone calls, please.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com