REPORTS TO: SHE Program Supervisor
REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license in good standing; clean driving record
1. Provide transportation for clients and their families to appointments, shopping trips, to/from program and other destinations as assigned.
2. Assist in the implementation of a transportation system for clients.
3. Coordinate transportation needs with the SHE program supervisor and staff.
4. Coordinate and develop, as necessary, client pickup lists for all scheduled trips, activities and appointments.
5. Ensure the safe transportation of consumers who utilize the service.
6. Complete all paperwork as required within specific timeframes.
7. Arrange and ensure that all services for the vehicle are performed and completed as scheduled.
8. Provide input to SHE staff on consumer transportation needs and to help develop and revise transportation services as needed.
9. Other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
This full-time position includes generous paid time off, an offer of medical, dental and/or vision insurance and a 403(b) retirement plan with company match.
COVID-19 ADVISORY: All Family Guidance Center of Warren County employees must be vaccinated or boosted against COVID-19 or be willing to submit to weekly testing. All staff, clients and visitors must wear masks within agency property regardless of immunization status.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to Nichola Lydon by clicking the “APPLY FOR JOB” button below. No phone calls please.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com