$1,000 sign-on bonus! Urgent need!
The Family Guidance Center of Warren County is a private non-profit agency dedicated to improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by problems related to mental illness, substance use, family conflict or emotional adjustment. FGCWC has been serving Warren County since 1955 and offers a supportive working environment.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduation with a BA/BS degree in rehabilitation counseling, social work, psychology, or a related field from an accredited college or university; OR high school diploma plus two years of experience in management/supervision.
REPORTS TO: Director of Rehabilitation Services
1. Provide supervision to Quality Commercial Cleaning (QCC) employees on QCC job sites, as assigned.
2. Instruct and train QCC employees regarding maintenance tasks needing to be accomplished.
3. Ensure that all QCC contracts are cleaned as specified, as assigned.
4. Transport clients to and from QCC job sites as needed.
5. Coordinate all Supported Employment (SE) job scheduling with the other SE staff and distribute schedules to QCC employees at least one week in advance in conjunction with Director and QCC Supervisor.
6. Procure janitorial supplies and equipment as needed.
7. Maintain all QCC equipment and arrange service repair for equipment as needed.
8. Provide input to QCC Supervisor regarding procurement of janitorial supplies; maintain and stock QCC job sites.
9. In conjunction with QCC Supervisor, maintain QCC vehicle and ensure vehicle is stocked and cleaned at all times.
10. In conjunction with QCC Supervisor, maintain basement QCC supply area in an orderly manner.
11. In coordination with QCC Supervisor, maintain QCC job application list; interview and hire new QCC members as needed.
12. Assist QCC Supervisor with completing weekly master time sheet for SE participants and contract sites as directed.
13. In coordination with QCC Supervisor, maintain and initiate communication with Partial Care staff and other involved parties regarding client progress and problems encountered on job sites.
14. Notify the Director of Rehabilitation Services immediately of any problems or breakage that occurs on SE job sites or in transit to a SE job site.
15. Participate in regularly scheduled staffing with the SE staff.
16. In conjunction with QCC Supervisor, engage in employee advocacy when necessary and continuously serve as a role model to employees.
17. Complete all documentation neatly, and on a timely basis, within agency guidelines.
18. Schedule and complete regular employee evaluations for the QCC members as directed.
19. In coordination with QCC Supervisor, schedule monthly QCC meetings and prepare the agenda to be discussed at the meetings.
20. Maintain personnel files on each QCC employee as directed.
21. In coordination with QCC Supervisor, develop and maintain policies and procedures manual for QCC employees.
22. In conjunction with QCC Supervisor, ensure that keys for contracts are copied and distributed to SE staff.
23. In conjunction with QCC Supervisor, develop and maintain all forms applicable to QCC Employees and contracts.
24. All other duties as assigned.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week).
All staff must either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to submit to weekly COVID-19 testing. All staff, consumers and visitors must wear a face covering within all agency facilities.
Family Guidance Center of Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com