FGC’s School Based Youth Services Program (SBYSP) is a partnership with the Department of Children and Families and the Warren Hills Regional School District. Our objective is to help the students of Warren Hills navigate their adolescent years, finish their education and obtain skills leading to employment or continuing education. School Based provides a variety of services that promote resiliency in youth. All Warren Hills Students are eligible to utilize School Based services and all services are free of charge to participants. These include:
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Referral to health and social services
- Educational support
- Supervised social, recreational, and enrichment activities and outings
- Informal mentoring by trustworthy adults
- Education on various topics of personal health, wellness, and safety
COVID-19 Protocols When Visiting in person
What you should expect when visiting School Based:
- Prior to your scheduled visit, one of our staff members will be contacting you by phone to conduct a COVID-19 screening prior to your visit.
- If someone else transports you to School Based, when you arrive please ask your transportation to stay until you give them a signal (e.g. wave from the front porch) that it is ok for them to leave.
- To gain access to our building, ring the bell, and know that you must wear a mask and maintain social distancing throughout the duration of your stay.
- Staff will immediately take your temperature and if below 100.4 you will be permitted to stay (and you may signal your ride that they may leave).
Available Online Forms
- High School Program Consent Form
- Middle School Program Consent Form
- School Based Counseling Informed Consent Form
- Telemental Health Informed Consent Form
To contact the School Based Youth Services Program by phone please call (908) 689-3050 ext. 3618