FGC’s School Based Youth Services Program is a comprehensive array of free services provided to students at Warren Hills Regional High School and Middle School. Services include:
- Mental Health and substance abuse counseling
- Referrals to health and social services
- Vocational and social skills development
- Late night and before and after school recreation
- Support for truancy reduction and dropout prevention
The After School Programs at Taylor and Memorial Elementary Schools in Washington provide structured programming including homework assistance and recreational and personal growth activities for students from 3 to 6 PM each school day for a fee.